Hall Effect Switches & Controls
Hall effect technology provides contactless operation, facilitating a long operational life. The Hall effect sensor magnetically detects the position of another moving part such as the shaft in a joystick or encoder. This relational position can be outputted from the device in a variety of formats, including I2C, open collector or push-pull output. Hall effect technology has the advantage of working in low voltage applications and often features a sleep mode to conserve power. Grayhill is implementing this technology across several switch types, including joysticks, toggles and rotaries.
Typical applications include:
- Work vehicle controls, including material handling equipment
- Medical electronics, including bed and table positioning
- Audio/video equipment, including professional editing
- Robotic and industrial automation controllers
- Automotive GPS, climate control, and entertainment
Return & Refund Policy
Return and Refund policy.